Help real quick.

Hmmm.... I think I'll just take her to Festival Bay. We can see a movie, and get a bite at a cute little pizza shack, they also have glow in the dark Put-Put golf! Plus photo booths. Those are always a good time. Haha.... winnerrrrrrrrrrr :

are you really hung up on taking her out on a date? why not take her for drinks, slip a roofie in hers and just skip the rest of the senseless BS.

awesome idea! yea i dont know why every date has to be so planned out. just something casual is fine, no?:D

Take her to see your parents, or vica-versa. Guaranteed excitement, and will probably be the first and last time, so it will be very unique.

Do you have one of those sky diving wind tunnels around where you live? That would rate as a date to remember.

Yeah I do. But its like 90$ for 15 minutes. And they don't let you do sh*t. Plus if its your first time, they make you pay an extra 100$ for a stupid 2 hour lesson.

So we ended up just going to Walmart and Target, getting some paint sets and brushes and we painted little clay fish and dinosours while drinking Heineken and watching Kill Bill.

I'd say it was a damn near WIN.

Back
Top Bottom