Help, need it QUICK!

Status
Not open for further replies.

john3

Banned
K, whenever im in a slump i come here.

Guys i have a presentation tomorrow, and the reason why im doing it all today is cause my idiot teacher just told me that im presenting tomoorw. Now im doing a report on Guinea, their issues yadiyadiyada. Their main problem is the civil war in Liberia that has emroiled Guinea in it, and the refugees fleeing to Guinea and putting a strain on their already unstable economy. now i need to think of a solution that Canada can help with. but i dunno specifics, like what they are capable of to help end the civil war, and help their economy and stuff, and currently Canada is not helping guinea in any way except indirectly through African fund programs, the IMF and the world bank cut off most of their assistance in 2003. so i need some idea, QUICK!.

THANX GUYS.

Guys, i need to know the....wats the word.....capabilities of the, and what they actually CAN do to help stop civil war, and the unstable economy and stuff, what is within Canada's reach to do.

guys this is all i have so far for the solution......

Guinea needs a lot of aid in the eradication of the civil war in Liberia that has crossed borders on to Guinea. Also, it needs help to stabilize their economy. Canada in conjunction with the United Nations needs to assert military units to stop the civil war that is going on within the nations. Also would be good if Canada, through their already active programs, such as Pan-Africa, aid in the reconstruction of GuineaÂ’s economy and help them develop as a nation.

..........and i looks like a piece of sh1t, plz help me out here.

k guys come on, plz...........its morning now, im leaving in 30 mins, i need some quick help, surely there is some1 here that knows a thing or 2 about aid.

wikipedia didnt help, and i already presented.....oh well.i could always settle for A-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom