Help me turn my computer on

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't even need to cut the wires on the power button either. Just trace the wires to the 2 prongs on the mobo and put a jumper there. I actually discovered my buddies pc had a malfunction button by starting a pc with a screwdriver that way.

You don't even need to cut the wires on the power button either. Just trace the wires to the 2 prongs on the mobo and put a jumper there. I actually discovered my buddies pc had a malfunction button by starting a pc with a screwdriver that way.

Great idea!

Great idea!

Hey you throw 20 darts at the board at once...one of them is gonna stick:D

So all we need is a timer to plug the pc in and a jumper on the board to start.

Now to get it to do what you want....maybe a batch file in the startup folder or shortcuts in there.

just for the record, I FOUND HOW I DID IT!

it's a setting in the bios. Disabled by default, but it allows you to set a time for the computer to start every day, week, etc. Not sure how that'd even work, but it does. Now I cn finally get this thread off my mind...

just for the record, I FOUND HOW I DID IT!

it's a setting in the bios. Disabled by default, but it allows you to set a time for the computer to start every day, week, etc. Not sure how that'd even work, but it does. Now I cn finally get this thread off my mind...

..So exactly what I said on the previous page? Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom