Help me choose......

Status
Not open for further replies.
people did run fast back then are u slow they were being chased by natzis they werent takign a strole thru the parck liek it felt in resistance sereously i think you can move faster whil prone in mgs3 which is a slo paced shooter

k shut up resistance is horrible i dont like gears at all i actually hate it but i hate resistance even more i rented a ps3 for a week and i rented motor storm and resistance i played preaty much half way thru resistcane and i hated it so much its not even funny i had absolutely no fun in the game the gfx are horible u cant jump for **** and your guy runs incredibly slow and the strafing just doesnt seem right so i played motor storm for the rest of the week oh and my friend who owns a ps3 literally tossed out his resistance game he hated it so bad

LMAO That was the BEST PS3 Ownage Speech EVER.

lol.. Yeah.. Gears Of War is pretty good... best thing is you and a friend can do the co-op split screen.. which is piles of fun.

GoW is accually the reason why I haven't been on TF much the past week lol... I haven't been able to pry myself from it.. The Xbox Live VS. matches are fast paced and fun.

GoW is awesome,
Ghost Recon AW 1, probs 2 also, are awesome games too. Look better on a 8800GTX, lol, but still, they look **** cool anyway. Havent played 2, but 1 was sweet. Halo 3 is going to be awesome

XBOX 360

Call of Duty 2 & 3

I have both PS3 and Xbox 360

PS3 Graphics and ability to play my old PS 2 games.

Xbox 360 Controller is better and the games I play are more challenging on Xbox. Since games are 60.00 you need to consider it. Call of Duty 3 on PS3 is a joke even on hardest level. If you don't believe me play Call of Duty 3 on both Xbox 360 and PS3 on hardest level and tell me which is tougher.

My dream would be is PS3 console that could play Xbox 360 version games.

PS3 is not even an option now, or ever, and I personally believe that all currrent owners of PS3's are perhaps the most brainwashed of all fan boys. If that includes somebody here, so be it. 360 and Wiis are ravaging PS3s for a reason!

ANyway... GoW is good (though I got bored fast). If you havn't experienced the addictive qualities of Guitar Hero II, then theres another option (the expensive one though).

Not owning one myself, thats the best I can do. All the rest of the games I play with my friend are just regualr XBox...

One thing about GoW, though... don't start it on the easiest mode. My nephew does it JUST to beat it as fast as possible. This is one of the few games that is best when hard because it feels like you get sucked more into the game that way. VERY tense. Forza2 is awesome, but it is realistic so if you like arcade style racing, you may or may not like it... I'm not sure, but it's a blast... Halo3 is what I'm really looking forward to. One thing we are lucky on is it isn't set in the late 1930's to mid 40's because during the 10 to 15 year period a strange thing happened. All males of fighting age started to run incredibly slow. Although this would make for a great excuse to lack luster games, it was very annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom