Status
Not open for further replies.

SuxoR

What choice did I have?..
Hey guys I'm kinda torn between getting one of these two sets

Logitech Z-2300
or the
Logitech Inc - X-540

I'm on a decent mid size desk so I'm not sure if I can take full advantage of a 5.1 system (this will be played from a laptop) but it has an overhead space too

The 2.1 system seems to be very recommended so if it's better quality I'd go with it
I'll be mostly listening to music and playing video games btw

Thanks guys

The Z2300s are of a much higher quality to the extent of what Logitech offers. The 540s are simply a cheap 5.1.

If you enjoy higher quality music the 2300s are a simple choice.

Get some studio powered monitor speakers. You can get the soundcard and some decent speakers for roughly £250 to £300 probably quite a bit less in the U.S.
PC Speakers are junk. None of them are good.

Thanks for the recommendation :] I realize PC speakers won't be so great but until I get my desktop over here this will do :p

Get some studio powered monitor speakers. You can get the soundcard and some decent speakers for roughly £250 to £300 probably quite a bit less in the U.S.
PC Speakers are junk. None of them are good.

I agree big time. A set of M-AUDIO studio monitors will blow away the most expensive of pc speakers.

If we're talking about just picking from those two, I'd suggest the Logitech Z-2300, you don't really need a 5.1 speaker system to play games and music, and the 2.1 system seems to be really highly rated.

But as other people have said before my post, there are other options that might get you more bang for your buck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom