[Help]Blue Screen

exfoxs28

Solid State Member
can i ask for assistance on how can i fix my pc having a bluescreen before i go to user panel??? i get the blue screem after i delete all files in temp folder and after i run a malwarebytes and remove the file detected..

i'm thinking to format the pc but my pc doesnt read my dvd rom? is it because that my pc having a problem before i go to user panel?

What is the STOP code that you're getting? And is it referencing a driver file (something.sys) under the STOP code as well?

Next time you get the BSOD it's at the bottom of the screen.

Either that, or upload the Dump files from C:\Windows\Minidump.

ow ok.. i see it already.. it say that dumping physical memory..

That's not the message I need. I need the STOP error code (formatted like 0x000000$$ where $$ is an alphanumeric combination).

Do this so that BSOD doesn't automatically go away:
Start > right click Computer > Properties > On the left panel, go to Advanced System Settings > under Startup and Recovery click Settings > under System Failure, uncheck "Automatically restart" > Press OK on all open windows.

Then next time the message comes up, post the STOP code (with parameters preferably), as well as any driver files mentioned under said STOP code. The driver file ends in a .sys extension.

Back
Top Bottom