HD_DVD Vs. BlueRay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DefragMyHead

In Runtime
So, Im stalking around the net reading bs here and there, killing time. I come across an article mentioning Microsofts inevitable addon to the 360, an HD_DVD drive. Thats pretty logical. What I dont understand is why they are insistent upon acting counterpoint to Sony's BlueRay. My knowledge about this is, admittedly, cursory but it seems like BlueRay is the superior format. SEEMS! people, sheesh. On top of that, I dont see how this whole divide is good for the industry or even individual companies, like why dont/didnt all these companies that are in this just come together and adopt a uniform format? Just seems 'fehgayzy'.

Hard to say. I think BlueRay might be the one too. However I am just going to sit back and see what happens once the technology gets introduced.

Who here remembers the VHS vs. BETAMAX days?

My parents still own a BETA VCR, Sony brand. It's got the hand-crank channel tuner, and...probably worth $0.000121.

Wow. Problem is, it weighs more than i can carry (guessing about 15 lbs). It's actually made with real metal, you could actually hit it with a baseball bat, and it wont break.

Just like my bicycle. I used to "ghost ride" it, when i would just push it into the school and make it crash into somebody. LOL :)

As I remember, BetaMax was the better of the 2 formats.

I guess the real winner is going to be WHO CAN PUT OUT MORE VOLUME FIRST.

DefragMyHead said:
Hey Mr. take it to the buy and sell thread!
LOL!

Harper said:
As I remember, BetaMax was the better of the 2 formats.

I guess the real winner is going to be WHO CAN PUT OUT MORE VOLUME FIRST.

LOL!
In that case HD DVD is gonna win they already got movies out and everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom