Has anybody met another forum member in person?

Status
Not open for further replies.
not in person, but like 5 of us from TF were talking smack back and forth the other day in a group IM.....and believe me that was off the hook. we behave here and let it all out in IM!!

qiranworms said:
I'm going to Los Angelos this break if that counts...:p
Have you ever been to L.A.? I noticed the piano in your sig too. That's cool. I played the piano for 15 years. Mostly classical with a bit of jazz here and there (Gershwin.)
My parents just divorced and instead of fighting over their baby grand, they decided to give it to me. It's a bit out of tune, will have to get it tuned once I have the cheddar. What kind of music do you play?

jaksback said:
not in person, but like 5 of us from TF were talking smack back and forth the other day in a group IM.....and believe me that was off the hook. we behave here and let it all out in IM!!

HAHA! That's funny.

-Dan The Man

Yeah... Spike_757.
He lives with me. I get him to post here as appose to bugging me about his computer woas

Apart from that, I think the closest regulare TF poster to me is waynejkruse10. He about 4 hours drive north of me.

If / when I get around to going to the state, there will be a quick stop off in Florida (Family) and a bigger stop off in Chicago (Rest Of Family). If and when that happens, I might look some of your guys up. :p

Never met any one yet but have talked with a couple over msn,so far it look's like qiranworms is the closest to me i only live like 2 hour's from him in London,it would be cool if we could get a bunch of us together for some lan party fun or something like csamuels said.

never met anyone from TF. but have met a fair few people off other forums I am a member on

Shumway said:
Never met any one yet but have talked with a couple over msn,so far it look's like qiranworms is the closest to me i only live like 2 hour's from him in London,it would be cool if we could get a bunch of us together for some lan party fun or something like csamuels said.

That would be AWESOME! Once everyone arrives, look for the short guy in the preppy clothes ;)

-Dan The Man

i've met the member Shmootill. and when i was a mod, i asked all of the mods if we could hold a gathering in vegas for fun, but a lot of them are "partypoopers"......
i'd do it though. if there were enough people, i'd fly anywhere in the us to meet 'em. it'd be fun, and i have nothing to lose. if i wasn't having fun then i'd just get lost in the city that i was in until i flew back.....like a mini-vacation!

Jeffrock said:
Have you ever been to L.A.? I noticed the piano in your sig too. That's cool. I played the piano for 15 years. Mostly classical with a bit of jazz here and there (Gershwin.)
My parents just divorced and instead of fighting over their baby grand, they decided to give it to me. It's a bit out of tune, will have to get it tuned once I have the cheddar. What kind of music do you play?

Numurous times. I have family there.

Regarding piano, I've played so long that, well I basically can't remember NOT playing. I've played classical, but some time ago I started to listen to jazz. The past couple years I started actually playing jazz, and seriously building a jazz music collection. I guess that was the natural direction for me to take...I've always composed and improvised, or taken music on paper and changed it around and wrote my own music around that...etc. I'm now actually taking jazz lessons, but I'm trying not to abandon classical music. Note: Gershwin is one of the greatest music minds that ever lived. I love that music. :cool:

Harper said:
Yeah... Spike_757.
He lives with me. I get him to post here as appose to bugging me about his computer woas

Apart from that, I think the closest regulare TF poster to me is waynejkruse10. He about 4 hours drive north of me.

If / when I get around to going to the state, there will be a quick stop off in Florida (Family) and a bigger stop off in Chicago (Rest Of Family). If and when that happens, I might look some of your guys up. :p

Hmmm... I'm headed down to Australia next fall. Either to Wollongong or Melbourne. Maybe we should head to a pub and have some fun :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom