Happy Thanksgiving

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slaymate

Golden Master
Located somewhere on the Tech-Forums site I've started a small Thanksgiving Contest (blatant hint). You have to find it to enter :thumbsup:

My Response:

I am really thankful this year that I didn't lose a ton of important people to me. It is very sad I recently lost my dog I had since I was 5 years old but I am thankful I grew up with such a loving pet that had a full life. It has been a good year, and even though there has been drama and issues with friends and there families, I am thankful my family hasn't been through that. It is really nice to be able to turn to my parents when in need and that hasn't been more clear until these recent years. The main thing I am thankful for as I seen a lot of careers and lives ruined is the fact that my accident last January didn't stop me and that it was short lived. It felt like a long time of pain, but I recovered fully and now can't be drafted (if its ever brought back). Thanks to the help everyone on this forum and not has given and the support to do what I need to, to accomplish dreams. In short, I am Thankful for every person, animal, and inanimate object that is in or has been in my life. Has made me learn and live.

You should be able to leave a comment. The only thing I can think of is a possible browser issue. It works in IE8 and Opera 10 and 11.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom