happy...HAPPY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esse

In Runtime
HAPPY HANNUKAH EVERYONE! I don't know how many jews (like myself) are on these forums but don't feel left out! I'm sure there is a very small percentage but I hope all of you have a great 8 days of of this important holiday...and great presents!

And for the majority of the forum, I hope everyone is having a great holiday season.

-Ike

Ahhh I don't get the "rich folk..." , i'm probably far from what u meant but it but if had anything to do with Jews being cheap?? then i'm just giving fare warning i've already heard every jew joke. heard it all...:)

Hey everyone,

Not Jewish, but anyways Happy Hanukkah everyone! :beard:

Also Merry Christmas, Happy Kwanza!:p

Sweet that is the first person I"ve heard say that in my life. "respect the jews highly". NEW respect for beedubaya.

BTW - Although I am still a ATi fan moreso than a Nvidea, I thought it may be a relief to announce that Blind_arrow has somehow convinced me that AMD actually may be the better now. So now I guess i'm a AMD fan. (although I still got love for the intel)

"The Kingdom of Shrooms..."

Esse said:
Ahhh I don't get the "rich folk..." , i'm probably far from what u meant but it but if had anything to do with Jews being cheap?? then i'm just giving fare warning i've already heard every jew joke. they consist of two things, something to do with Money or Ovens, heard it all...:)
....... I don't get it. :confused: That was a compliment. :p See, us Jewish folk are allways good with money. :D

:pS:: Chrismahauniquanzikah is something i heard on the radio about a cell phone. It means xmas, haunikah & Quanzikah..... :confused:... I-mean-Quanza!! :D :cool:

haha ok i just dind't get what you meant, haha i guess I should start ad bank??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom