Halo Pc-tv

Status
Not open for further replies.

anarchy

Daemon Poster
Hey, my friend was wondering if it is possible to play Halo PC on the TV. I told him he needed to get a TV-out for his video card. Did I tell him the correct info? Is it possible to hook it up any other way?

THanks.

anarch

I am not sure why he would want to play it on the tv because its going to look a lot worse than on a regular computer monitor since tv resolutions are a lot smaller, but yes if he gets a video card with tv out then that will work. He will still have to play with a keyboard and mouse though unless he gets a usb controller or something.

ThirtySixBelow said:
I am not sure why he would want to play it on the tv because its going to look a lot worse than on a regular computer monitor since tv resolutions are a lot smaller, but yes if he gets a video card with tv out then that will work. He will still have to play with a keyboard and mouse though unless he gets a usb controller or something.

I completely agree.

The smaller the display device, usually the crisper and cleaner the graphics appear.

A really good example is a big-screen TV versus a regular TV. Lots of people say that playing games on a big-screen TV is "awesome" but once you actually DO play them, you quickly notice that a regular TV shows the graphics much clearer, and the game just basically has a better look to it overall.

Anyways, good luck getting the TV thing to work....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom