Halo 2 for PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
H2 PC will most likely suck like the orginal PC version did. I was rather pi$$ed off when I found out thier was no Multiplayer Support in campaign mode in the HALO PC. :mad:

I nick name the PC version HALO : COMBAT DE-EVOLVED because of the cut down of feature that they could of left in. :mad: :mad:

I think the orginal Halo for PC was great!!!! How do u expect to do a co-operative campiagn on pc? theres only one keyboard. I've never seen a first person game for pc with a multiplayer campaign, if there is one tell me please.

i hope HL2 smashes H2's record does anyone know if HL2 will comeout for xbox same day as its realse for pc

Personally i'm not excited about either of them. XBOX Halo 2 is out and already beaten...ending sucked. PC version will probably be dumbed down alot and glitch...just like the 1st one. HL2 hasn't excited me due to bad marketing and it keeps getting pushed back, and the supposed graphics aren't too impressive. Add the fact that i'm not much of a gamer....and you see what i mean lmao. I still play Half-Life original on my laptop....tis fun if im bored.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom