Half-life 2 RELEASE DATE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ag3

Fully Optimized
What's up everyone!?

Well, it looks like Half-life 2 is here... It is scheduled to release September 1st (2nd in some locations)! I know we have heared this about a million times, but this time it is happening! :D ;)

where did you hear this from? this is awesome news. and its only a matter of two weeks away!!! woo hoo. im definitely getting this, what a way to pass the time once my school starts up again.

hmmm...i wish i would have reserved a coppy...it's gonna be hell tryin to get it!

geo3tech said:
heck ya.. i never played hl 1 but i'm looking forward to this game :)

play half life 1 too... it isnt a visually pleasing but it has an awesome story and well is an awesome game.. HL2 IS GONNA ROCK!!! but sigh i will be in Training Camp for all of september... nooo!!!!

Jesus christ! You never played Half-Life? GO! Buy a copy! NOW NOW NOW!!! The whole Half-Life series sells in box sets for $20 bucks! GO GO GO!!!

Seriously, though. HL1 is an AWSOME game in its own right. Not to mention that HL2 builds off of what happened in HL1, so it's worth you playing through.

And JFTR, Counter-Strike is overrated. Aside from the fact that it is the most heavily hacked/cheated/a$$hole-filled mod/game on the multiplay networks, it just gets an average score for quality.

Anyway...Half-Life (original) is a MUST for any PC gamer. That's kinda like owning an original ATARI and not having Space-Invaders.

ShoobieRat said:
Jesus christ! You never played Half-Life? GO! Buy a copy! NOW NOW NOW!!! The whole Half-Life series sells in box sets for $20 bucks! GO GO GO!!!

Seriously, though. HL1 is an AWSOME game in its own right. Not to mention that HL2 builds off of what happened in HL1, so it's worth you playing through.

And JFTR, Counter-Strike is overrated. Aside from the fact that it is the most heavily hacked/cheated/a$$hole-filled mod/game on the multiplay networks, it just gets an average score for quality.

Anyway...Half-Life (original) is a MUST for any PC gamer. That's kinda like owning an original ATARI and not having Space-Invaders.

I play Counter-strike.. fun game... but yea your so right.. I hate all the hacking that goes on in that game.. I love playing when everyone is having fun and it is even.. but then a hacker comes in and kills everyone.. no fun..

GO BUY HALF LIFE 1 and 2 lol

I just heard on EBgames.com that HL2 wash pushed back to November. Is this an accurate date or what? I'm starting to get the shakes waiting for this game to come out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom