Hackers: Misguided, or Wrongly Faithful?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ROFL! I've just went through this thread and kept laughing my head off on how you guys always use the term "we". I couldn't care less, and no....I'm not a hacker nor a cracker, and I'm proud. Crackers I hate, but hackers on the other hand.....it depends...some call themselves hackers...some call themselves crackers....and som call themselves quackers........What I hate is when someone is playing....say Americas Army, and he's so called "hacking", and people start yelling "HACKER!!!!!"........that really annoys me...he's not a hacker...he's a cheating filthy good for nothing game ruining SOB. So, there's Hackers, Crackers, Cheaters, and then Quackers (wanna bes).

Hackers: They tend to do it all for eduactional purposes only....like some have pointed out they'll come in through the back door and place a "I was here." tag somewhere just to show off to their friends and/or just so they can say that they did it and one of their dreams has come true. Hackers are the smartest of the bunch imo, considering they know how it all works. :p

Crackers: These guys are rather malicious. I personally can't stand any crackers whatsoever.....they usually work primarily with software aps imo.......They tend to break into a program, server, and/or computer and cause havok! You definitely know when a cracker has been there, and they're not the smartest of the bunch.

Coders(a lil off-topic):

These are the guys that purely write code just for the fun of it.....this is what I call myself......

Cheaters aka punks:

These are the guys that take the programs that crackers made, set it all up....then go on a server, and cheat like little newbies that they are. Cheaters and I don't get along at all.......well, I never give them the chance considering I always ban them before I do get the chance.

And last but not least...

Quackers:

Refer to Cheaters plus this additional info... :p
These are the guys that people call "hackers", and they talk all big like as if they "hacked" the game themselves, and they're all high and mighty when all they did was a quick google search.....in other words...posers...imposters....wannabes.....newbs.

Yea, this is a touchy subject for me... :p

No, because now I'm actually reading the whole thread....starting to get agrivated... :)

Edit: I'm a hacker...look at my 1337 spelling skillz(it's a joke.....not a good one...but ah well).

P.P. Mguire said:
where this is concerned, for one i clearly stated that i DONT use cd keys off the net, i create them myself and it was stated that by reprograming programs to you r liking is cosidered hacking. Whether or not yall want to burn me or not for this i do not care cause yall said your self that it is considered hacking of some sort to reprogram and this is not the only place i have seen it.
For what purpose (apart from breaching the EULA) are you trying to achieve by putting in your own dodgy MS S/N keys?

@FireFox
GOOD CALL!!! :)

Harper said:
For what purpose (apart from breaching the EULA) are you trying to achieve by putting in your own dodgy MS S/N keys?
Seriously, PP...yer stealing software whether you use someone else's keys or yer own. What are you trying to prove? That yer not lazy? That doesn't particularly help yer l337-hacker status. I'm pretty sure if a real hacker/cracker could, they'd just steal keys rather than waste time creating their own. Hackers are lazy...just like the rest of us true computer users.
Harper said:
@FireFox
GOOD CALL!!! :)
Yeah. Although I'm not too sure I've EVER seen anything good come out of throwing a tantrum of nasty words at a cheater. That's usually what they WANT you to do in the first place.

OK, firstly, cracking/hacking AOL is the best thing you can do for the world, if you do, you need an award!
Secondly, if you hack/crack, or support hacking/cracking, you are an idiot. If you hack/crack the right things, like Shoobie mentioned, then you are welcome to be on this earth.

I am getting farking pissed at the young, immature people who are on this forum, most of you seem to have NO morals (MOST, there are an Elite few who are not).

If yall are so good how do you "hack" a forum such as this one (don't please) to make the background page of a post a background you select that others must view. I figured that out by 110% by accident.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom