gurusan announcements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shame gurusan fancy me sending over all your UK hardware to me for free to save the fees of shipping it back to the US lol.

Are you on the morrinov, tesco imperial or the dreaded tesco value yet?

thanks guys.

am in the process of downgrading to pay off some credit, and looking for a local job. I have nearly 1k to pay off in plastic before the end of the year. Slightly depressing but really nothing to be worried about provided I can find a job quickly.

side-note...just blew a speaker. argh.

Good luck with the job hunt as I am sure you have picked up it is very hard to get one atm. We should arrange with saxon and a couple of other English members to meet up in london and have a few pints before you go.

I would love that. I'm here til the end of the year......or you guys could come here? I dunno where exactly everyone is coming from.

Saxon is liverpuddlian if memory serves. I am Essex based which is more or less the othe side of London to you. If you had gone to cambridge would of been much better only 40-50 mins from me.

Yhea I would be up for a drinking session with you guy's, Kmote will have to get in on this.

When are you going back to the States mate because we will have to plan this just so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom