Guild Wars Technical help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shane12m

In Runtime
I meet all the specs for this game by double yet when I run it ..it is so laggy it loads to slow at the beggining int he first area it would take all day to load it??

I am running windows vista home premium
and my specs are in my sig

thanks

It's your gfx card. It well sux. By the looks of you sig, it looks like that your sharing your vram and that's really really going to hurt your performance. I'm going to guarantee that your gfx card in holding you back here.

Make sure all of the settings are the on the lowest settings.

its not the graphics card as I can play games like WoW fine on this and that requires more than Guildwars...

I dont maybe it is but ive had this game work on a crappier graphics card on another computer before, and the computer as a whole was only half as good

and I cant change setting to lowest until im in game and it loads to slow to do that...and wouldnt the load time have to do with something other than the video card???

Are you sure it's not updating. Once you get to the main screen you can change the gfx from there.

each Guild Wars campaign has different reqs with nightfall having the highest. your gfx card is pretty bad for gw, but it should run at about 15fps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom