GTA V Discussion

The Zombie DLC was great. One of the best DLCs for the 360 IMO.

We used to play free roam and mind our own business until someone shot at us. Then we would gang up on them and make them quit after 10 minutes.

I am just Zombie'd out. But, I heard nothing but great things from it.

lol ya griefing people was so much fun. I think we stopped playing RDR free roam when we couldn't grief anymore.

My local GS about .5 mile from my house is doing a midnight release for GTA V. He said he only had 4 preorders so far but they're gonna still do a midnight launch.

I couldn't decide if I wanted the special edition or the collector's edition. The CE has the hat, bag, slightly more digital content. But, I still use my GTA IV lockbox daily and I think I could use the deposit bag too. Just went ahead and bought the CE. Loves me some R*.

My local GS about .5 mile from my house is doing a midnight release for GTA V. He said he only had 4 preorders so far but they're gonna still do a midnight launch.

I couldn't decide if I wanted the special edition or the collector's edition. The CE has the hat, bag, slightly more digital content. But, I still use my GTA IV lockbox daily and I think I could use the deposit bag too. Just went ahead and bought the CE. Loves me some R*.

Pass.

Why is there no hype for this game. It's releasing next month.

Remember when 4 released. You couldn't get away from the ads.

Back
Top Bottom