GTA V Coming to PC, and next gen consoles!

steve10765

Daemon Poster
Rockstar Finally Confirms Grand Theft Auto V for PC, Coming Fall (Also to PS4 and Xbox One) | Maximum PC
It also has a release video. The graphics look good, so much better than on my PS3, which has like 0 anti-aliasing, antisophtropic filtering of like 4X, and a view distance of 500m

I guess PP wont get $30, even though he did win the 6 month bet that he was kind enough to change to 12 months.

Well Rockstar is going to make bank... most of us expected them to do this anyway so people buy the game twice. Hopefully there will be mods for it, if not, then there isnt much point in getting it(btw I am not going to buy it new)

Last edited:
Yea we've already been talking about it in OT.

It still has to release before September 17th, and I didn't even create that, Kman did :lol: Was always a year.

Yea we've already been talking about it in OT.

It still has to release before September 17th, and I didn't even create that, Kman did :lol: Was always a year.

O i thought it was 6 months before lol

EDIT: didn't notice the E3 2014 thread that this is porbably already in

Last edited:
It looks like I will probably lose the bet by a month or two (I figure it will release October or November some time) , which kinda sucks. But i'm just happy the game is coming ;)

By happy I mean absolutely ****ing ecstatic.

Im wondering how moddable the game will be. My guess is not very due to the GTAO component. Mods in GTA4 MP is one thing, but it's a whole other ballgame in a persistent online game with stat tracking. Rockstar are not going to want people ****ing with GTAO.

Mods are a must for a game like GTA4

Too bad it will take a long time prob before any modders do anything if the game allows it

Back
Top Bottom