Green Day or My Chemical Romance?

MCR or Green Day?

• Green Day

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • My Chemical Romance

• Don't care (do not select unless you can't stand to hear either one without your head exploding)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hear ya Phil. I kinda like the new stuff, but not as much as all their old stuff. Their first album is still my favorite; 1,039 Smoothed Out Slappy Hours.

MCR makes me want to vomit, I think they're just awful. I haven't listened to a ton of Green Dy, admittedly, but I think they're incredibly over rated. I really don't like either of them.

green day is the better of the two. i only liked their older stuff tho. none of this new crap that they have been putting out.

I have not heard any of Green Day's new stuff. But then again, I have been finding that a lot bands that I used to listen to in high school are one of the following
* Split up.
* Sucking big time.

Green Day for sure. Older stuff though...I don't really like ANY new music except for "some" electronica. Seems like pretty much every genre today is just complete and utter crapola.

I prefer my chemical romance, most likely Famous Last Words.
Green day, only song I like is Having A Blast

<hr style="color: rgb(209, 209, 225); background-color: rgb(209, 209, 225);" size="1"> <!-- google_ad_section_start -->*vomits*<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

I lol'd
but i'm still not sure what you're talking about?

I like some of Prodigy's stuff. I'm favorable to aggro-tech / industrial techno lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom