GPU folding performance list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im guessing they didnt take into account the 295's SLI problem in which two clients need to be run?

what problem??

The 9800GX2 was the fastest previous folder, and set up the same way.

Right now im getting 14,938ppd from mine.

Nice, i think i'm going to use evga's step up next month on my new 260 for the 295. right now i'm getting NAN's on 2 out of every 3 projects I do, it's killing me, have pretty much stopped folding this month.

Just be warned...if you do know that its a very hot card, hotter than the 9800GX2. Even water setups struggle to keep it under 60C on load when oc'd.

Nice, i think i'm going to use evga's step up next month on my new 260 for the 295. right now i'm getting NAN's on 2 out of every 3 projects I do, it's killing me, have pretty much stopped folding this month.

You've got something else wrong then.

I'd try reinstallling your clients and driver. My 260s been happily chuggin away from day 1

I don't think they got the ATI cards right, with my 4850 OC'd the max I have gotten in one day (machine left on all night) is around 2k, I don't know how they can get more then that.

You've got something else wrong then.

I'd try reinstallling your clients and driver. My 260s been happily chuggin away from day 1

I agree, but I've reinstalled drivers, clients a number of times...all the same results. Is very weird.

You're from T dot....... Whatdaya expect..... Us O-Town folk run the Country Yo, so mine works flawlessly.

But, i wonder if you giot a bum card. Have you under clocked it? Keep yo0ur shaders dump your core.

I don't think they got the ATI cards right, with my 4850 OC'd the max I have gotten in one day (machine left on all night) is around 2k, I don't know how they can get more then that.

Yha, it all depends on the mix of wus.. I get between 5700 and 8000 on my 2609, so if i get tons of 511, i'm closer tpo 5700.

Y'all will get us soon, bigger units favour ati.

Haven't UCed it, had it OC'd (moderately, nothing crazy) for the first week and it ran flawlessly...stressed it yesterday for a few hours with furMark and no issues at all, as would be expected at stock. can't figure it out....if this doesn't fix its self I'm going to have to trade up, no other choice! :p

Lol@O-town, that' doesn't even need a reply, shakes head, i do feel for you bud.

Actually born in Montreal, raised in Timmins area, just here in the TO area for a job. But good gov't job so I can't complain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom