Got my pump!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I JUST finished setting up my water cooling system yesterday. After some hours of working with it to get the air out of it, I got it working, and started MILDLY ocing. I messed some things up, such as the route of water (i accidently went Pump, CPU block, heatercore, T line) so my temps are not that good. I did a small OC, went from 2.4 to 2.55. I tried going to 2.7, but that gave me lots of artifacts on the screen. I havent yet installed the HDD's, spo this is all in the bios and not in Windows... Yet. I'm also getting some new RAM soon, should be here in a few days (Corsair XMS DDR550) and right now I am on ValueRAM so things will get better when I get my new RAM. Things will also get better when I fix the water system. But that entails taking all of the water out of it, and that will just make things suck.

Hopefully I will also be sending out my case to be done in a day or two so I can completely finish this thing and be DONE with it!

Mutli is at 18 (locked) FSB is at 142 (I think) Temps at 118F idle (have to fix wcs loop) RAM 1:1 2-6-6-5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom