Got a new rig today! pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean W.

Fully Optimized
hey guys..

i got a new rig today :)

a 1992 Jeep Wrangler YJ. 4litre straight 6, 5 speed manual, 4 wheel drive of course :)

i trade my 2000 ford focus straight up for it, one to one trade no money either way.

here are some pics:

here is a pic with the top and doors off, the second i got it home i took them off and went straight to the freeway :D
jeep1.jpg

heres a pic of it with the top and doors off:
jeep2.jpg

and my Boxer puppy loved it, she hopped right on up first try, no training or encouraging necessary, took her up and down the street a few times and she did really well, still not trusting her 100% with out doors, but we will see. i couldnt get her to come out, she loved it :)
Dolly.jpg

Hehe, when you said new rig I thought you had looked my signature and some others a few times and said **** I am sick of not being to go turbo when I need to plus he's got a better ship then I do... :D

Anyway even though I am afraid of jeeps it's a good looking one, I have been in some old and new models and let me tell you if that joker turns wrong or somebody flips you over, you could be dead or paralized for the rest of your life.
I know 10 people who have jeeps and got rid of them in less than 3 years because of thier own safety concerns.

nah, all my friends have jeeps, like 4 of my best friends from highschool, they all have jeeps, and when ever we would go camping or what ever, they would all have their jeeps and id roll up in my focus... lol

im not worried about saftey, im 19, what do i have to worry about ;) haha

I have never herd of these safety issues with jeeps. Been around rolled XJ's a few times and I have been in a rolled YJ (After Market Cage though), They are good rigs although the t-cases in YJ's are terrible (aluminum) So I would throw NP231 out of a newer TJ or a an XJ. Engines are outstanding and they truck. I love my XJ to death and plant to lift here soon.. Putting a heavy duty steering kit on it in the next couple weeks.

yea i plan on lifting it, geting black rims, 35's an insane system... then once i get all the cosmetics squared away might put a locker i the rear

You should v8 swap it and throw an exoskeleton over the chassis. :p

Sorry I dream big when it comes to offroad

She's a good looking truck. Now ditch those rims quick!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom