Google page rank

Status
Not open for further replies.

jay_bo

Daemon Poster
How can i get a highier page rank or come highier in search result, with out paying. i mean like coding in html, such as META.

i beleave it works like this:

1) you have to have a reputable company or website.
2) to get higher in google searches a google employee will check out your site, if he thinks its first page material he will in return put it on the first page
3)you have to continuely write articles for your site on other sites (have no idea which one though)

those are the things i over heard the web admin guy talking about for my works site.

How high your page rank is, is all to do with how many links are linking from other sites onto your website.

Try advertising on other sites or listing your website in directories.

1. Your site should be updated regularly
2. Blogs are rated highly
3. Other sites that link to your site increase your page rank
4. Links to other sites (preferably active ones) increases your page rank
5. Keyword rich content increases your page rank. For example, if you have a site about doorknobs, the term "doorknobs" and related words should be used in the text throughout the site, as well as in the meta tags (although putting it in the tags is not as important as it once was).

Those are some great tips. I think the biggest thing is the just the links and the anchor text that goes with them.

some people say avoid frames. dunno, still use them with decent results.
make sure no dead links are on the site, cus google robots get angry with them ;) Also this will take at least one month to see the results, if you are lucky.

speaking of submissions - no1 is DMOZ, good luck, and really do some research cus here you'll get very random info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom