Good rap groups

Status
Not open for further replies.
I listen to killswitch, never heard of gizmachi though.

BTW, Deltron friggen rocks, can't believe I forgot to list him.

um.... i like 2Pac as many said you have to get into it. And Alex i lived in a bad area too tahs what i was bought up with. Um.. The Roots, Outkast,2Pac, Cypress Hill, and others but i Hate 2 the most. "G-Unit. with there GGGGG-Unit. And someone i just forgot LOL.

All I have to say is Wu-Tang clan aint nuthin to F wit..Wu tang clan aint nuthin to F wit...Wu-tang clan aint nuthin to F wit...Theress noo placee too hiiiiiidee cause I steppp inssiiiiiddeee..theee roooom..Dr..dooom preparree for the booom..BAAMMMM..aghhh MANNN..agghhh SLAAAMMMM..damnn I scream like TARZZAANNN..hahah..Ok enough out of me..

So yes as you can tell I am a big fan of Wu-Tang and each of there individual solo projects as well and all the underground stuff..got the cuban linx and all that yo..lol.

I'm glad I dont see a bunch of Eminem followers on here..he sickens me. Bad rap at its finest and bringing down the category even more than it is already.

I just hate G-Unit

I like to sort it into catagory's

Their's the mainstream stuff; it's catchy, repititive, more of a club style beat and I dont pay attention to the lyrics.

Than their's the oldskool, my favourite.

Than their's underground, very good lyrics, but lately it just doesnt have enough energy for me.

I HATE G-UNIT AND ALL SLOW JAMZ

badger_trans.gif
emot-dance.gif
wtf.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom