Good Link to Buy HL2

Status
Not open for further replies.

OIDanTheManIO

Fully Optimized
I was searching around for the best prices on Half-Life 2 and realized that they were all pretty much the same and even more with shipping. So I just went to www.siera.com (the company that made HL2) and found a link to a website where, if you buy HL2, you will get free overnight shipping and I just thought I would share what I'd found with everyone.

Just go to http://store.vugames.com/productmerch.asp?groupid=117&affid=9155 and when you check out, enter "HALFLIFE2" in the code box (without the quotes). This will get you free overnight shipping on this great game :)

NOTE TO MODS: I am in no way affiliated with any companies or links you see above. I am not spamming :) Also, I wasn't sure whether to put this thread in the Useful Links section or in the PC Gaming section.

-Dan The Man

Congrats man, glad you are getting HL2. I bought it in the store. Most people around here have wicked fast broadband and just downloaded it on steam.

STEAM has the best deals on the Half-Life games and it's variants... like 69 bux for 3 games. (hl2, cs source and other stuff).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom