Good Internet Providers?

Thorax_the_Impaler

Minecraft Veteran
Hello everyone! And thank you for all answers in advance.

Recently my roommate has decided to get rid of our Comcast Internet, and get a new provider, just for him. Swell of him to do so; but that aside, I need Internet connectivity. Lately I have been searching for a cheap service provider that doesn't suck ass. But alas, I have been unsuccessful in finding anything that won't destroy me in the long run; financially speaking. I figured who better to ask than you guys. Can anyone recommend any Internet service that won't: A. Be terrible, B. Be overly expensive, or C. Lock me into some BS contract. Thanks again!

Kinda depends on your location as to what's available...

Most ISP's are going to lock you into a contract, so that's mostly unavoidable.

Yea without knowing the location it's hard. TWC doesn't have a contract and is decent for the price. I know I ***** about them a lot but I would rather have them over ATT. If you have FiOS available they may be kinda expensive but they provide the best service in the US IMO.

The ISP you can get seriously depends more upon regional... Some areas of every state it literally depends upon the block you live on, and sadly, more commonly, in some instances, what apartment in a building you live in.

I say as a last ditch ISP, Hughesnet does great, but, I also have no other options than them, unless I want dial up. Aside from that, I rather enjoyed Comcast when I lived in PA with 30 down. Here you are lucky to get 3Mbps cable these days.

The plan my family recently added me to boasts unlimited data; but I don't find 3G all that useful, at least not where I live. I'll keep my options for ISP's open I suppose. The search continues!

Back
Top Bottom