Good DVD authoring software?

Status
Not open for further replies.

boomstick666

Daemon Poster
hi. here is what i want to do. i record HDTV programs on Harddrive and want to burn it on DVD. my capturing spftware makes .tp files. then i put them in "womble mpeg video wizard DVD" and encode em for dvd authoring. (which makes VIDEO_TS and AUDIO_TS) but i only have nero7 to burn. ive heard a lot of ppl saying that nero is bad for authoring. ive experienced audio and video off-sync for using nero. (i think its not becouse of the encoding software) o and this is for DVD+R DL. not the 4.7GB dvd authoring. its more like 1:1 copy. so the authoring software has to support DL.is thre any good DVD authoring software that is not expensive? all i want to do is a software that burns DVD as it is. no fancy menu or anything. pls help.

well, i use DVD Architect 3.0 from Sony and Adobe Encore DVD. I prefer Architect but it does give the option of some fancy menus. however, i learned how to use it in five minutes so its pretty easy. only problem is that u have to buy the whole package (Vegas). maybe u could find it on ebay. BUT, for a more simplified version, try DVD Shrink. i dont know much about it but i think it makes back-ups of dvds. might want to look into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom