Gmail SPAM!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never understood the philosophy behind it. Why, if everyone hates it, are there people that bother to create spews of spam that don't only annoy, but have the capacity if not handled properly to bring down a company? The same with viruses that do nothing but cause denial of services (I can see a purpose behind spyware and such)...why does it happen? The energy could be so well spent somewhere else. I am astonished that companies even have the audacity to create spam; do they REALLY think that it increases marketing/profit? What is the deal?!

*edit @Phantom. I don't even use Hotmail anymore, not even for messenger. (Gaim!) Otherwise, you couldn't get me to shut up about SPAM....

I know what you mean... It serves no point...

If you really think about it Viruses could be a good money making plot.
Lets say that company BBSoftware (fictional) makes software, They get an idea to make some money... so what do they do? The make a virus and distribute it across the internet. Then make to software to get rid of the virus and sell it to people.

Its most likely not ture but it is a good sceme lol.

Spammers use images to verify your email is working. Why do you think no one's gmail is spammed. It never allows images.

Spammers use images to verify your email is working. Why do you think no one's gmail is spammed. It never allows images.

gmail does get spammed, the spam filters just catch it all. have a little look at my account...

Attachments

• spam.jpg
    spam.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 13
Google really has gone down the shitter imo. Buying youtube, packaging there shitty toolbar with everything, the hacks for the search engine. Froogle sucks.

They're becoming greedy *******s.

Google really has gone down the shitter imo. Buying youtube, packaging there shitty toolbar with everything, the hacks for the search engine. Froogle sucks.

They're becoming greedy *******s.

and this has to do with spam in gmail how???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom