give ur opinion on this plz

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just think the schools should lighten up kus its not like they're helping us all the time with their b/s u know?

Blitze105 said:
thats what i mean im sick of that.. i get suspended for hugging my gf which is pathetic in my opinion...
That is a little on the extreme side. Like holding hands, a hug or quick pek is like nothing. Anything beyond that and i do feel that there is a time and a place for it. And the school time / school grounds / in school uniform is not one of them.

Are you in a private or selective school? I know they can get really up tight about that. The school that my dad teaches at (Private School) suspend people even if students socks are the wrong colour co-ordination.

no auctually im in a public school... i hate it though its harsh. i got 8 hours after school for argueing with a teacher. and my friend joe told a teacher to go F her self and he got 2 hours out... sounds like a lie but its not i was pissed off when i heard it. lol but i didnt' get after school i got ISS kus i dont have a ride after school lol.
but yes the rules are way to strict

There are reasons for the rules. Why? Because some idiot cannot control his hormones.

School is not the place for this kind of action. And school aged teens should not be involved in anything beyond light kissing (for some, that is too much!). I know the kind of stuff I've seen go down in the halls, locker rooms, behind the bleechers (yeah, we still have bleechers in my neck of the woods), and none of it was appropriate for the age or location.

Do the rules suck? Yeah. But when all you want to do is skip the conversation and get into whatever action she'll let you get away with...well, that is why the rules are there.

interesting thing to put in.... but id like to say something. im a guy and most are like that, they skip the convo and get as far as they can. i however have to know the girl. ive only been with 2 that i would feel ok with. one i was with for 9 months the other is my gf right now. been with her for 4 or 5 months... i dont think age has much to do with it. its more maturity... in my opinion. but there is a place for it but i think the limit should be a kiss and a hug as... just not every 5 seconds...know what i mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom