girl friend question

Status
Not open for further replies.
im sure a lot of the younger members of this forum would be tempted to join in with more adult topics

Ah, surely tech-forums wouldn't discriminate based on age ;)

I'm 17, but if there is a debate forum, I definitely want in ;)

In my experience there are just as many ignorant people over 30 as there are ignorant teenagers. While age provides an advantage as having more time to see/research something, it does not always mean the person has taken and used that advantage.

Amateur...
Here's how you do it. You tell her that somebody showed you a trick to see if your drivers license is fake and ask for hers. Then you do some holding it to the light or whatever AFTER you scan the front for the name.

Ah, surely tech-forums wouldn't discriminate based on age ;)

I'm 17, but if there is a debate forum, I definitely want in ;)

In my experience there are just as many ignorant people over 30 as there are ignorant teenagers. While age provides an advantage as having more time to see/research something, it does not always mean the person has taken and used that advantage.

im not saying its just kids, i just suggested people should only comment on things they have a genuine opinion they can back up with points and factual statements. go on youtube and read the comments. then youll learn the price of kids + internet anonymity.

im not saying its just kids, i just suggested people should only comment on things they have a genuine opinion they can back up with points and factual statements. go on youtube and read the comments. then youll learn the price of kids + internet anonymity.

Opinion. o·pin·ion n. A belief or conclusion held with confidence but not substantiated by positive knowledge or proof: a belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty.
: a personal view, attitude, or appraisal.

Facts don't matter.

we are both waiting till we get our license in November. I turn 18 in november and she turns 17 may 2008. The thing I hate is that she likes Harry potter and I don't like watching that kind of stuff cause of my religion.

Yahtzee!!

Ask her to see her license after she gets it....then grab her last name from there. Later on, when you mention her last name to her, she'll ask you how you found out her last name. Then you can tell her it was the same way you found out her address...hence the "odd car" outside her house late at night with some dude and binoculars.

Seriously though, just ask her :)

my friend told me to end it with her if she wanted to hang out sometime and she said her mom is strict cause she's been going out a lot walking, working 2 jobs and her parents barely ever see her. I have no clue why my friend told me to end it with her. Me and her just started to really talk and connect.

Ah, surely tech-forums wouldn't discriminate based on age
Nope. It will be based on maturity.

any news yet?
Nope. Real life tends to get in the way.

i just suggested people should only comment on things they have a genuine opinion they can back up with points and factual statements.
Unfortunately, it seldom works that way. It usually doesn't take long for it to become evident who knows their stuff and who is full of BS. When I debate, i try to stick to what I know and what I can defend.

my friend told me to end it with her if she wanted to hang out sometime
Your friend is an idiot. Without hanging out, how will you get to know one another? Odds are your friend thinks that the only use of a girlfriend is sex. If sex is all that holds a relationship together, it is doomed from the start.

how old r u? just look in her purse, pull out her drivers liscense and see. or, if ur not sneaky enough, just get very angry at her and demand that she write you a check for all that money that she suddently owes you. Or, if all else fails, get her to sign a prenuptual agreement, and boom, youve got a last name.

or u could ask your boss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom