Ghosts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i didnt spot anything but a retarD dressed up in costume trying to scare the $h*t out of people.

i showed it to my sister and she almost had a heart attack.lmao

yes. experience:

i went to the local cemetery one night a couple years ago to take pics with digi cam just for sh*t's and giggles because people are always like "you can see orbs blah blah blah" and my mom had been on a "ghost tour" in st. augustine and said she saw some weird stuff.

i went there with that attitude that i wouldn't find anything. so i took the tripod and took pictures WITHOUT the flash so it wouldn't illuminate any dust (which i think most of the orb pictures really are, just dust particles) just to try and eliminate as many other possibilities as possible.

anyways, i set up at the SE corner and set the camera to take multiple pictures, with a shutter time of 3 sec. each. it took about 5 pictures in the time i had the shutter button pressed down. i didn't focus on any particular grave but rather took wide-angle shots to get some overview shots. after the camera was done doing its thing, i switched it to the review setting to see what i had gotten.

this is where things got hairy and scary. the first two shots were just cool looking (from the ambient moonlight) the THIRD shot, however, showed a very obvious and good-sized cloudy white blur travelling going across the frame about 6 or so feet in front of the camera (estimated). i immediately looked up, but didn't see anything. i was admittedly freaked the h*ll out so i walked quickly back to my car and looked through the other pictures, which had nothing unusual. there was just that one.

i know it sounds stereotypical and movie-like but as i was reviewing that one picture with the blur again as i walked back to the car it got REALLY cold, i mean seriously cold I could see my breath, but this was a spring night...low was supposed to be in the mid 60's. suddenly my camera shut off and my flashlight died at exactly the same time. both had fresh batteries in them but just died. so i thought "f*ck this" and ran the rest of the way to my car.

got there, started it, hauled *** home. got home, put new batteries in the camera, memory card was blank. nothin. put new batteries in the flashlight, and it worked fine. ive never been the same since.

edit: i think the official ghost term for it is "ectoplasm":
This kind of energy pattern is commonly called ectoplasm and may be composed of one or more spirits/ghosts/souls in a disassociated pattern of spirit energy.

it was similar to this: but more stringy looking and less illuminated (because of no flash) http://photos1.ghostweb.com/jeng1.html

i've thought about alot since and thought that perhaps my breath could have caused the cloud, but it wasn't that cold! it was only cold when i was walking back to my car. plus im pretty sure i was holding my breath when i took the picture, because i usually do that when i photograph to help avoid movement when i press the shutter button.

and i can't find anything to explain the electronics failure other than the commonly reported electromagnetic field fluctuations that are sometimes reported. http://southjerseyghostresearch.org/faq.htm#emf i guess some people report batteries being drained.

as far as the temperature drop, i haven't a clue. http://southjerseyghostresearch.org/faq.htm#temp

Here is my experience with weirdity <== vocab rocks
I was sitting alone at my computer looking at this site actually. When all of the sudden I hear my dad's phone going off; it rang and rang. So i got my fat arse up and looked at my mom's phone right next to my dad's CALLING IT. My mom's phone was calling my dad's phone right next to it. This scared the crud out of me, I just took my dad's phone and kept in the room by me. BTW the way i was staying in town alone because my parents had to go to San Jose to pick up my sister from her tournament.

i would just like to clarify that when i refer to "ghosts," it's only because that's what we're referring to such events as in this thread. really, i believe there's an entire plane of existence amongst us that we cannot normally perceive. ghosts, angels, souls, whatever you want to call it...i think they're all in the parallel world. i also believe some aliens exist in that same realm. perhaps it's an extra dimension we cannot perceive properly..... or a parallel universe or, heck, whatever you want to call it.

THERE WE GO!!! thanks molsen, thats one of my beleifs about this stuff, theres different dimensions, cause there is some weird crap happening here some times, like this clock above my closet (its a digital) keeps on changing time, and nobody touches it. o heres a really good one. may be a coincidence, i got no idea at all. My mother had passed away from a heart attack in her bathroom, then about 1-2 months later, weird SH*T started hapening. like: we smelt perfume from the bathroom when there was no body even close, the light in the bathroom turned on, mirror cabinet opened and qtips fell out, and thats unusual, cause these things are damnd hard to open, cell phones get ****ed up by the bathroom (4-5 bars thru entire house, 1-2 in the bathroom), and on top of all that, the dryer openes it self (and this thing is a maytag...a shoe cant even open it)

now, whats with the camera then? it/flashlight died? and the camera got formatted? hmm. wonder what would happen if you took a laptop out there. would you get a formatted hdd, a dead battery, or nothing happen at all? and a question about the flashlight...did it dim out, or just shut off like you flipped the switch?

"massacreinfallx is a ghost..."

Yes, and there be WAAY TOO MANY stories to tell.... Maybe later....

Anyway, remember this?

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9_n49qfeaYc"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9_n49qfeaYc" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

lol:cool:

bmxfreakrider said:
now, whats with the camera then? it/flashlight died? and the camera got formatted? hmm. wonder what would happen if you took a laptop out there. would you get a formatted hdd, a dead battery, or nothing happen at all? and a question about the flashlight...did it dim out, or just shut off like you flipped the switch?

the flashlight dimmed out, but it was really fast. like the batteries got sucked dry really fast, ya know?

as far as the loss of data...i think it was from a EMF field or something like that, but i would suspect a normal harddrive would get messed up because it uses magnetic properties, but does an SD card? that's what confuses me....not that i'll ever figure it probably.

from what I've read, when spirits try to manifest themselves it usually sucks heat from the air (which explains the coldness i felt) and can cause electromagnetic field increases and spikes (wich could possible explain the electronics issues)

ghost, angels, spirits...

no

ignorant people...

yes

aliens

absolutely, it would be pretty arrogant for the human race to think that we are the only ones in the universe...

molsen said:
yes. experience:

i went to the local cemetery one night a couple years ago to take pics with digi cam just for sh*t's and giggles because people are always like "you can see orbs blah blah blah" and my mom had been on a "ghost tour" in st. augustine and said she saw some weird stuff.

i went there with that attitude that i wouldn't find anything. so i took the tripod and took pictures WITHOUT the flash so it wouldn't illuminate any dust (which i think most of the orb pictures really are, just dust particles) just to try and eliminate as many other possibilities as possible.

anyways, i set up at the SE corner and set the camera to take multiple pictures, with a shutter time of 3 sec. each. it took about 5 pictures in the time i had the shutter button pressed down. i didn't focus on any particular grave but rather took wide-angle shots to get some overview shots. after the camera was done doing its thing, i switched it to the review setting to see what i had gotten.

this is where things got hairy and scary. the first two shots were just cool looking (from the ambient moonlight) the THIRD shot, however, showed a very obvious and good-sized cloudy white blur travelling going across the frame about 6 or so feet in front of the camera (estimated). i immediately looked up, but didn't see anything. i was admittedly freaked the h*ll out so i walked quickly back to my car and looked through the other pictures, which had nothing unusual. there was just that one.

i know it sounds stereotypical and movie-like but as i was reviewing that one picture with the blur again as i walked back to the car it got REALLY cold, i mean seriously cold I could see my breath, but this was a spring night...low was supposed to be in the mid 60's. suddenly my camera shut off and my flashlight died at exactly the same time. both had fresh batteries in them but just died. so i thought "f*ck this" and ran the rest of the way to my car.

got there, started it, hauled *** home. got home, put new batteries in the camera, memory card was blank. nothin. put new batteries in the flashlight, and it worked fine. ive never been the same since.

edit: i think the official ghost term for it is "ectoplasm":

it was similar to this: but more stringy looking and less illuminated (because of no flash) http://photos1.ghostweb.com/jeng1.html

i've thought about alot since and thought that perhaps my breath could have caused the cloud, but it wasn't that cold! it was only cold when i was walking back to my car. plus im pretty sure i was holding my breath when i took the picture, because i usually do that when i photograph to help avoid movement when i press the shutter button.

and i can't find anything to explain the electronics failure other than the commonly reported electromagnetic field fluctuations that are sometimes reported. http://southjerseyghostresearch.org/faq.htm#emf i guess some people report batteries being drained.

as far as the temperature drop, i haven't a clue. http://southjerseyghostresearch.org/faq.htm#temp

Next time, take multiple cameras with you. Also some video cameras and put them at different angles/positions all looking at the same area. Also bring a thermometer with you. The change in temperature is probably caused by anxiety.
Try walking through a forrest in the middle of the night. Then start running, you'll feel cold.

The batteries and SD card are really strange, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom