Getting yourself anything for Christmas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bum

In Runtime
I mean that loosely, you don't have to wrap it and put it under the tree. **** I won't even have it the big day. I think I'll just order christmas day.

Anyways I'm gonna get a S939 Athlon X2 4400:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16819103542

and A scythe infinity HSF to go with it.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16835185027R

In a month or two, I'll up my video card to a GF 7950GT or one of the low end series 8 cards if they exist, so I guess I'll stick that in the same category.

Not sure why I'm doing it, other than I have money. Treat yourself while you can!:p ;)

I got myself 2 Seagate 500 Gig SATA drives, now all I need is the D-Link DNS 323 to put them on my network in RAID1.
:beard:

Im gonna get my wife an 8800 GTX and when she has no idea what it is it will turn into my gift.

bmxfreakrider said:
everything in the link in my sig im gettin...(unless i build 2 systems for testing about does a pc run better if you clean it, or if you leave it alone)

Why would you do that?!

If you don't clean it, it causes dust to build up... Which causes heat to build up... Which causes system failure, and in cases slowdown, but most of the time to no extent that you can notice. Usually it's an all or none principle, it works fine one day, and it fails completely due to hardware failure from heat... If you built two computers for this "experiment", there would be so many variables, it would be IMPOSSIBLE to make a valid argument for either.

The single thing i got myself this year was a big ornament. But not any old ornament. A disco ball ornament. Just bigger than a softball, it currently hangs from the pull chain on my room's ceiling fan.

naerskine said:
Im gonna get my wife an 8800 GTX and when she has no idea what it is it will turn into my gift.

I read this and said for your wife? Lucky man! read it again and understand now..lol..classic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom