Getting Ready For The Revolution

Status
Not open for further replies.
personaly id say that the controler has potential. if it is used properly it will indeed be the revolution wich the name envokes. imagen being able to directly controle Zeldas sword or bow, or Samus's Energy Cannon with one hand and jumpling to grapple with the other? surely that sounds like fun?
on the other hand if they dont utilise it properly it will indeed hint of homosexual tendancys.
however id be enclined to to trut nintendo on this, there history of controlers is untouched. nomatter where they stand in the market, the N64's amazing thumb joystick, and the gamecubes great eurgomics.
lets wait and see.
as to there position in the market. well they lost the first place when playstation gained the average wide market and Xbox ganied the meatheads favor (want to upgrade your console!? buy a ruddy computer then). nintendo are now gunning for the more refined gamers market, for thouse who enjoyed classics like HL, metroid and the original marios. a smaller market for sure, but one which is already dominated by nitendo.

viva la revolution

simply beautiful pictures, crazy (is that a real picture of the charger dock)

controllers are awesome and for those who disagree here are some statements... you dont have to hold it like a tv remote... you can hold it like an old nes controler, thats the way it was made(i have talked to a nintendo rep) and nintendo is already planing "shells" that will go around it to make it feel like a gamecubeish controller... and my final statement... the motion/distance/depth (whatever) sensing is amazing and has the most potential out of any of the systems...

quality of systems will go: 1)ps3 2)revolution(a close second) and 52)xbox 3 $h!++y

It's a mock up charger dock. Yep shells are being made for the controller as an alternative. They have not been showed yet. I am very curious to know wether the free hand style controllers features will be available while it is in the shell (that could make some amazing driving games)

Revolution will be a nice alternative to the games I have gotten used to.

Quality of the systems will go (1)Nintendo "Revolution" (2) PS3 (3)XBOX...

Quality of games will go (1)Nintendo (2) Nintendo (3) Nintendo

By far the best looking of the three systems is the Revolution. The Xbox is a brick as usual, and the PS3 nothing special there, instead if leaving it boxy, they rounded the edges. Personally id buy the pee green revolution :)

I kind of admire nintendo for not coming out with the same crap year after year after year. Yeah, they're risking a lot by doing things differently, but look at the other two systems. The Xbox 360, is just a new box with improved hardware, so they can make the same games look slightly better. The PS3 looks nearly the same to me except its round and grey, again. But I am sure they will do what they do best, make games for lonley people who like to hide out in dark rooms. Even though nintendo does remake the same games over and over, they are always completely different. Look at Mario Sunshine compared to Mario64, or Zelda, or Starfox ect... They always manage to make their games different, and better.

^^ your cool. I love Nintendo to death. I give them major kudos for this brave step into a different realm of gaming. I know they wont dissapoint me. They haven't for the last 20 years!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom