getting a permit

Status
Not open for further replies.
5. When you see a flashing yellow light at an intersection you should:
c) slow down and cross the intersection carefully

15. When you want to change lanes, you can see if another vehicle is in your blind spot:
d) only if you turn and glance over your shoulder

Been driving 23 years, and have driven commercially.

Trotter got them both wrong and he's been driving for 23 years nice.

jk Trotter I bet you are a great driver cause you got both if those answers right.

C'mon now, those questions are kind of common sense, if you pay attention now and then while in a vehicle... which you must've done to some extent in the past 16? 18? years.

They let you get a few wrong...so if you're really missing too many, you most likely are just not educated enough to drive. As someone else mentioned above, there are enough idiots (and no shortage of new ones), so some smart drivers are needed to compensate: ye' know? No offense.

Anyway, here's a question for everyone (no Google'n nor multiple choice here): what does a flashing green light mean?

means you are approaching a pedestrian controlled crosswalk so you have to scan ahead for pedestrians and if you see one on a crosswalk ahead of you, you need to stop then when the light turns green again then you can go.

I already drove 2 cars. I will make sure i have my permit before i go driving anymore though incase i get caught.

If you were answering the blinking green light question - it has nothin' to do with pedestrians.

Pedestrians always have the "right of way", which is annoying...some of them deserve to be hit. Anyway...try again. :)

means you are approaching a pedestrian controlled crosswalk so you have to scan ahead for pedestrians and if you see one on a crosswalk ahead of you, you need to stop then when the light turns green again then you can go.

I already drove 2 cars. I will make sure i have my permit before i go driving anymore though incase i get caught.

Arnt you the gospel boy. Illegally driving cars, bribing government officials. How many people have you shot?

Your school should offer a booklet with all information in the test on it. Heck, the testing center should offer it.

What state do you live in? I know PA's test is a joke... heres a test question my cousin got:

Question: Caution signs are:
1. Yellow and Black
2. Black and Yellow
3. Orange and Black
4. Black and Orange

EDIT: Oh, and the green light flashing question isn't fair... not all states have those. PA dosnt, and I don't think Texas does (just to name a few).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom