GeForce 8800 GT Upgrade Kit Now Available for Apple Mac Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh yea thats why mac's have kingston ram, segate hard drives, intel processors, thats why there OS is a rip off of BSD.

Please for gods sake don't by mac's if you want a over priced PC buy a dell, or a alien ware. You want to stand out from the crowd do ya? Learn to program,build your own computer an don't worship at the font of lies in the church of the job's. For gods sake mac fans you think your so unique not buying into the bla bla world of pedestrian society? Well look at your precious iPod commercials some time who is it dancing an how much BS do you think you just consumed?

Who do you think your kidding your just like every one else. Stop acting like GAP WARING ZOMBIES YOU ****ING RETARDS, AN GET A GOD ****ING CLUE!

Oh yea thats why mac's have kingston ram, segate hard drives, intel processors, thats why there OS is a rip off of BSD.

Please for gods sake don't by mac's if you want a over priced PC buy a dell, or a alien ware. You want to stand out from the crowd do ya? Learn to program,build your own computer an don't worship at the font of lies in the church of the job's. For gods sake mac fans you think your so unique not buying into the bla bla world of pedestrian society? Well look at your precious iPod commercials some time who is it dancing an how much BS do you think you just consumed?

Who do you think your kidding your just like every one else. Stop acting like GAP WARING ZOMBIES YOU ****ING RETARDS, AN GET A GOD ****ING CLUE!

Too bad all of the Mac users can't hear you through the cloud of smug they're all surrounded in.

I totally and 100% agree with you, though, Chris. I get much more recognition at my school when I post up pictures of the computers I've built for people for being "such a genius!" according to the girls that see my builds at school, lol.

Then do you know what you do then? You say ok sure you just spent 1.5k on a laptop I just spent 1k on a laptop that dose the same an look I can run BSD oh look I have a optical drive!

I have found myself growing more an more cynical with old age (22 is old {well older than 20}) and I swear when I pass a star bucks next next time in the Albert dock I will go inside pull out my laptop sit down with a nice nonlacosehippichinowithextrasoycreemfairtradeorganicbloodychocolet an then beat the nearest mac user to death.

Then do you know what you do then? You say ok sure you just spent 1.5k on a laptop I just spent 1k on a laptop that dose the same an look I can run BSD oh look I have a optical drive!

I have found myself growing more an more cynical with old age (22 is old {well older than 20}) and I swear when I pass a star bucks next next time in the Albert dock I will go inside pull out my laptop sit down with a nice nonlacosehippichinowithextrasoycreemfairtradeorganicbloodychocolet an then beat the nearest mac user to death.

Mind if I come with? :p

They're also the only company that slings mud against their rival (and their rival, M$, doesn't sling mud back ;), with public commercials and internet ads... Makes me sick.

Why thank you guys. I am just ****ed off with the whole mac world, the users the adverts, the lies every thing they are no better than any other company but some how they have managed to brain wash people.

It was nice to see Lenovo sling some mud back at Apple with there spoof of the Macbook Air add. Now they just need to show that add on tv.

I have seen some mac users who are so ignorant they think Apple manufactures every component in a mac.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom