geforce 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
What kind of game are you running? If you mean new by FEAR, hl2, DOOM 3 then I'd just say don't attempt to play them even with your upgraded graphics card, if it even runs it will be on low at like 10 fps thus ruining the experience. There are plenty of old games that will run fine on that computer though, check out diablo 2, system shock 2, or counterstrike. Something along those lines will be fun and runnable.

you need a new PC to play games, like these ppl said. Should cost around 500-600 dollars for one, if you don't have that $$$, get a console

*In an exciting movie trailer voice*
In a world where PC gaming graphics are at their all time high, and gamers are left with little to no support, a new hero is rising. Standing for all that is fast, sleek, and pixelated. Fighting for the freedom of being able to run any game with ease. There is a new hero in this dark age, his name...

7800GT

For under $100, it's probably one of the best cards you can get.

For the longest time, I was running games with 256MB RAM and 32MB Integrated graphics.

I broke down and built my computer and I can now run any game out there...it's a beautiful thing. ;)

sales1 said:
i got the geforce 6200 graphics card and don't you slag it off

M8 you got the best card for your money. And fair play on not scrounging off your parents as alot of kids do. I take my hat off to you. Upgrade the ram off your friend as you were saying and you'll be fine.

thanks for the complement m8 i don't usely get that on here because everyone has a brill computer and i don't but mine is getting there now thanks to people help like yourself so thanks to you

Guys cant you read he doesnt want to buy a new pc whats the point if he likes that one let him keep, dont judge him FFS i mean my pc isnt the powerfulliest either so i aint really that bothered.. Plus i hope you are haveing a Nice time with the GeForce 6200 mate, its better than my card and with that 6200 on some games mate.. you will get some nice steady frame rates:cool:

NvidiaDude said:
Guys cant you read he doesnt want to buy a new pc whats the point if he likes that one let him keep, dont judge him FFS i mean my pc isnt the powerfulliest either so i aint really that bothered.. Plus i hope you are haveing a Nice time with the GeForce 6200 mate, its better than my card and with that 6200 on some games mate.. you will get some nice steady frame rates:cool:

That's what I said. If he's happy with what he's got leave him alone. He isn't very old and obviously living at home with his parents (forgive me if I'm wrong Sales1) and he's not scrounged off his parents to get him a 7800GTX, he used his own money and got what he could afford. I think that the computer he is using is fine and will bring him many happy hours of gaming/computing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom