Gears Of War Movie Blu Ray Exclusive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well with M$ now considering Blu Ray for 360 (if consumers want it, which we do), it doesn't even matter..

It will since it wont be able to handle any of the HD sound codecs nor 721 or 5.1LPCM. It will just be the wakest BD player if they release an addon, just like it was the weakest HD DVD player when it was available as an addon

Except the picture quality was better than a standalone HD-DVD player at double or tripple the price.

Just shows what you get when you spend the dough on a nice system like the PS3.

was that a good comment about ps3 having a built in Blu-ray Drive and built in wireless?

or a comment about the 360s 1337e$7 model lacking a HD DVD drive and lacking built in wireless?

As long as movies are still coming out on normal dvd and blu-ray costs 30 bucks, i'll be sticking to dvd.

That the thing that has annoyied me with Blue Ray and HD-DVD. Now that they are beginning to come main stream, I have noticed over the last 12 months, normal DVD's have been going up in price.

Considering that I am still using an old CRT television, i am prolly not going to bother about getting Blu Ray until I replace my TV first there is reallly no way for me to see the difference. In the mean time, I guess I am just going to have to put up with purchasing DVDs where the entry track is going to promoting Blu Ray as the successor to DVD for the next few years.

That the thing that has annoyied me with Blue Ray and HD-DVD. Now that they are beginning to come main stream, I have noticed over the last 12 months, normal DVD's have been going up in price.

Considering that I am still using an old CRT television, i am prolly not going to bother about getting Blu Ray until I replace my TV first there is reallly no way for me to see the difference. In the mean time, I guess I am just going to have to put up with purchasing DVDs where the entry track is going to promoting Blu Ray as the successor to DVD for the next few years.

The difference is amazing. You know you can use a computer lcd as well right?

The difference is amazing. You know you can use a computer lcd as well right?
you'd still need one with a high resolution to get the full picture of a 1080p source.
That basically means at least a 24" LCD (unless there are 22" or lower monitors that have a 1920x1200 resolution, which I haven't seen.)
a 22" LCD can display 720p fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom