Gears of War: Judgment

Damn. That sucks. I will wait and pick this up for $20 in a few months. I love playing co-op in Gears, so at least there is still that.

Even the co- op is starting to turn into a grind it is the same thing over and over again. The landscapes hardly change you forget that you are in a different building because they are all pretty similar. The story is pretty weak thus far. It is like they took out horde mode and put it into the campaign.

Back to complaining about the mp. The game ships with four maps are you serious. Gears 3 had three maps on the beta. You ship a complete game with four maps get the fork out of here. You have four different mp game modes. What is this the original Xbox. I would not pick up this turd for 20. I would wait for 10 or less. Go play something that does not suck.

This is one of the worst games that I have played this generation. The TIV dropped 8 bucks in two days. I unloaded it before it was only worth ten bucks. Epic made a huge mistake handing the game off. I thought Brink was better than this turd.

This is one of the worst games that I have played this generation. The TIV dropped 8 bucks in two days. I unloaded it before it was only worth ten bucks. Epic made a huge mistake handing the game off. I thought Brink was better than this turd.

My roomate beat it in a couple days said the mp was horrid and traded it in towards Bioshock

My roomate beat it in a couple days said the mp was horrid and traded it in towards Bioshock

Yeah, they are offering a free map and different game type. It is a little late for that crap. I will pick it up again this summer for 5 bucks. I got at least try some of the season pass.

Back
Top Bottom