Gears of War 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well since I'm going to be laid up for a while, I'm planning on playing quite a bit of it. Should be checking out the multiplayer as well.

Yea, I haven't picked that up, still playing the campaign on Gears 3. I play for a few hours and then seem to fall asleep because of my pain medication. Oh well. Keeps me with having something to do.

EDIT: Game froze. Tried to restart, didn't work. Will try again tomorrow and see what happens.

... It seemed a bit slow to start... For the first chapter or possibly 2, i just kept thinking "But its just the same as the last ones, almost boringly" then your stuck in a big room with a MASSIVE spider, then it all changes and gives u the fun you expected from it!

I found this to be the turning point too, after that I thoroughly enjoyed the game. I actually got arrested the day I bought it over the Lancer replica and only just got it back a week or so ago :O

It definitely changed pace after that part in the game to me as well. Was rather slow and boring to begin with, but the second half seemed like non-stop action. Was thoroughly enjoyable. I was going to play some multiplayer tonight, but it didn't seem like anyone was playing..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom