Gaming Crashes

So any remnants left over by display drivers from ATI and nvidia it just chucks em ? o0
I'll keep that in mind for any future clients I get soon but I'll do it the old fashion way if you don't mind.
Never had a issue doing it this way, not unless windows itself is a wreck and falling apart. :devil:
Then I can understand your need for DDU.

You're supposed to run the uninstaller for the display driver first to remove the software/driver, but DDU is a "cleanup" utility to make sure the driver is actually, fully removed. It's good practice to run it if switching from AMD->nVidia, and vice-versa, or if you're having display driver issues in general and need to reinstall drivers cleanly.

You're supposed to run the uninstaller for the display driver first to remove the software/driver, but DDU is a "cleanup" utility to make sure the driver is actually, fully removed. It's good practice to run it if switching from AMD->nVidia, and vice-versa, or if you're having display driver issues in general and need to reinstall drivers cleanly.

When I need batman I'll summon the tool from the internet or like I said before I'm doing it the old fashionway. :V

Back
Top Bottom