Gamespot's Review Of Hl2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GameGURU

Fully Optimized
COMING TOMMAROW AT 12:00!!

w00t when I get home from school ima be glued to my computer screen....thats if my head doesnt pop from the english test from my MORE THAN AP teacher who teaches at College Junior level EEKK!!!

ANYHOO!!! Cant wait!

Are you sure you are going to be required to activate HL2 through steam just to play single player? If so, this really puts a damper on my hopes of getting HL2 this week. :(

You could just use your dev passcode to activate it.

Oh wait...you don't have a passcode, do you? heeheehee :)

I wouldn't touch the Steam HL2 download anyway. You're likely to run into a pound of weapons-grade shyt for it.

haha. look at the gamespot forums on hl2, they are all hot and busy about the score.

All ready here now!!!!
Man, do I love living in the ass end of the world.

However it turns out that one of my suppliers is a distributor for Vinideti (spelling), so I am going to be wait until it shows up his price list and save me a few bucks.

Besides, I got enought other games that i am currently playing (or not playing) all ready.

All ready here now!!!!
Man, do I love living in the ass end of the world.
No distribution, huh? Too bad you don't live in the United-States, because here the US-Postal-Service is required by law to deliver to all US addresses. Order online, ship anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom