Games w/ sexual themes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeffrock

In Runtime
What up everyone? It's been a while since I have posted here. For a History of Sexuality class, I need to focus on 4 video games that have some type of sexual undertones a la Leisure Suit Larry. I am going to use Alyx Vance from HL2 as one of the games. I guess I will also use Lara Croft from Tomb Raider. I need some suggestions for other games that have scantily clad females, or games where you rescue the damsel in distress. Thanks for any replies!
Cheers,
Jeff

haGGard said:
Right on, this one is perfect. I can bs about how touted it was due to the topless chicks, but sold like 20 copies.
Bdub, thx for the recommendation. It's been so long since I played it I dont even remember about any females in it. All I remember is beating up on my friends in multi-player.

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic. Revan and Bastilla do get pretty close, and her voice actually makes her seem sexy.

Jeffrock said:
Oh, snap. I cant believe I forgot GTA. :)

Absolutely, and that was one of the most controversial ones. Alyx from HL2 shouldn't really be included because although she was supposed to be an attractive girl, there really wasn't that sexual undertone to that story.

beedubaya said:
Absolutely, and that was one of the most controversial ones. Alyx from HL2 shouldn't really be included because although she was supposed to be an attractive girl, there really wasn't that sexual undertone to that story.
Ya, I agree. I was just going to use Alyx to make a point that games have changed i.e. she can shoot a gun and take care of herself, as opposed to the princess in Super Mario Bros. who needed Mario to save her. I agree though, I think I am going to take Alyx out of the mix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom