Games for new vid card

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjrodezno

In Runtime
I just got a geforce 7900 gt and so far its taken everything ive throwned at it (doom 3, prey, marvel ult alliance, gtr 2, fear, call of duty, pop 3, moh allied assault).
Now, im looking for some eye candy to see how far i can push my card. any suggestions appreciated kthnx

Edit: i guess itd be easier if i say i like racing and fps. thnx again

haha i went and stole the games from a friend.
just played graw it was pretty fun and looks great too. also got nfs carbon but ill try that tomorrow right now im going back to graw :D
too bad my friend didnt have oblivion for pc, he had it for the 360.
are the visuals about the same? because they look pretty **** amazing from vids ive seen

Yeah, they're amazing. And if you crank it all the way up, your 7900GT will crumple to its knees. And I'm serious.

But, Oblivion is definitely eye-candy.

graw runs ok after a little while. u want to test it. get flight simulator x. i have it on medium high and it runs great. i'm thinking its my processor though.

NvidiaDude said:
i know why dont you try 3D Mark 06 http://www.filehippo.com/download_3dmark06/ see how good your card is then

currently 7% complete lol its a big *** file (580mb) this is my first time running a benchmark and ill be sure to come back and post its score.
btw thanks for all the suggestions, ive been running all over the place (thanks to holiday shopping) and at the same time looking for some games.

korky122 said:
graw runs ok after a little while. u want to test it. get flight simulator x. i have it on medium high and it runs great. i'm thinking its my processor though.

im not really into sim type games but ill give it a go. just recently i played gtr 2 a racing sim and it was awesome.

im still trying to get oblivion, or atleast the demo but i cant find it anywhere. is there even a demo? anyways, i could just buy it but im kind of broke after this last week so that will have to wait until 07 o yea Merry Xmas!!! :D

3dmark06 score: 3815

(default settings)
res: 1280x1024
AA: none
Filtering: optimal
HLSL vs target: 3_0
HLSL ps target: 3_0
repeat tests: off

according to the results my pc is really slow compared to similar systems but is a little better than half of all systems. maybe it was because i had many applications in background (mozilla, torrents, etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom