Gamertag... Ideass?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm i wouldnt say im the best at Snipering but im good when i want to be :p

hehe im into my bolt action rifles more though :), hmm i dont know i like alot of stuff but different from the Gaming side of things ;)

whatever you choose, dont go overboard with the whole "L337" text. IMO it just makes you seem too geeky and annoying. ive seen a couple people whos gamertag and their whole bio and motto are entirely like that, and i dont see a point to that, it doesnt make you unique, just annoying.

or like some people who put something like "1x1 L337 1x1" or something similar. idk what thats supposed to be, maybe they like symmetrical gamer tags...

whatever you choose, dont go overboard with the whole "L337" text. IMO it just makes you seem too geeky and annoying. ive seen a couple people whos gamertag and their whole bio and motto are entirely like that, and i dont see a point to that, it doesnt make you unique, just annoying.

or like some people who put something like "1x1 L337 1x1" or something similar. idk what thats supposed to be, maybe they like symmetrical gamer tags...

oh no im not into the L337 text or whatever it is haha!! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom