Gameplay Recording

Status
Not open for further replies.

DawnOfDoom

Daemon Poster
Hey guys

ive been wondering how the bloody **** do people get videos of their gameplay of like PS2 games and like GBA games on video i really wana try this out so if anyone can help please let me know a tutorial on how to record gameplay on the PS2 would be the most help to me thanks you guys!

Not really that complicated. You just need to have a video capture card. the Pricey part is getting some quality software to use with it.

well from what i've seen on youtube... ppl use visualboy advance emulators and psxse emulators to play games like that... then use camstudio (its free and opensource) to record on the PC

ok i want to capture gameplay from a ps2 on my computer i need step by step instructions on how to do it and a list of the hardware and soft ware needed links would be great thanks guys

fraps would be the best and it can tell u ur framerate and other info right in the game but it will make the game run at a slightly lower framerate

fraps would be the best and it can tell u ur framerate and other info right in the game but it will make the game run at a slightly lower framerate

this is a month year old topic, wow...

anyways, i agree of Fraps, i might just do some gaming recording cuz i'm bored

im not really into it, our clan matched a clan who evaluates their performance from recordings weekly steadily improving their accuracy and headshots...
we got our ***** kicked obviously but i have better things to do with my time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom