Funniest TF name

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol. My great aunt married a Ammerican during WW2 an has lived in Washington DC since 46 her whole family come over a few years ago an as it tuens out his sisters husband is a Chadwick that is related to a distant family member that moved over back in the 1880's or 90's.

Trotter i think you whould look at a few of these episodes TV Links the show is only fools an horses one of the best british commerdies ever i think you would get a kick out of them.

was it George Bush... LOL

I don't trot, I just roll. ;)

I've been called Trotter all my life... in school, at work, even my dad calls me Trotter.

I don't trot, I just roll. ;)

I've been called Trotter all my life... in school, at work, even my dad calls me Trotter.

Yea, I remember your explanation of your name from a while back. I was only messing with you. :)

MrZucchiniHead always made me laugh. Then I asked him on Ventrilo one night about his name and laughed even harder at his explanation... I know I know, what was it???? Well, I forget. Sorry about the buildup/lack of delivery. Molsen is a pretty funny name too. I mean, what is that?? a name??? Pffft... I just want to drink every time I say it for some reason that only FlashDude can explain..... and Shumway... and a bunch of others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom