Flash problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

hobo_man

In Runtime
Hi,
I have the latest flash player plug-in installed. A month ago, I went to Youtube to watch a video that my friend told me to and I got the error saying that I do not have the latest flash player installed or javascript is disabled. I checked to make sure I had javascript enabled and tried restarting my computer. The same problem persisted. Then I went to the adobe flash player site to download the uninstaller and reinstalled flash. Voila, it worked. Unfortunately, two weeks later, the same problem happened again and I had to repeat the reinstalling. And just today when I went to Youtube, the same problem happened again.

I'm getting tired of doing this over all the time. I tested the flash player on other sites when I got the error on Youtube and it worked perfectly fine. Flash just seems to have problems on Youtube. Is this a common occurence or is something wrong with my computer? If it is my computer, what could be causing this repeated problem and is there anyway to fix it?

Flash never has any problems with youtube. The problem is in your computer. Are other programs using flash? if they are try uninstalling and reinstalling them. If nothing helps, try adobe (cough cough macromedia) flash faqs and suppot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom