First time builder, need help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, same story. I tried both secondary slots with 1 stick. I suppose I'll have to ask all my friends if they have any ddr2 to spare, failing that, not sure if it would be a good idea to buy ddr2 for diagnostic purposes..

the computer case that you have for your new Build... New cases usualy come with the speaker... or are you just re-using a old case?

This Tsunami dream, despite being a nice case, doesn't have a computer speaker. I'm going to go and reseat the processor and see that does anything before I finally go to bed.

edit: Nope! That didn't work either.

Judging by the information you found.... i think its very very likely you already found your problem. (due to the the strait forward info you found on the Such Specific parts that pertain to you).

I dont know if its possible, but if you can Returen Ram if you buy it at a local store, that would be the easyst/quickest way to test(if you dont have any friends with DDR2).... that way you maybe able to just get the ram to test your system real quick, and then Return it once you get it booted up and Update your BIOS... and restest with your real Ram.

Justa Note: i also have a old Digital cam... and a couple of your pics are only blurry because you didnt hold the Camera Steady enough. Old Digital cams(and maybe new ones, i never used a new one) produce a clearer image the more steady the cam is.... i lean on my knee or elbow or something when taking pics like that with my old digi cam. (it needs to be rediculously steady sometimes... meaning the movement of your finger pressing the shoot button may move it enough to blur it, lol).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom