First concert last night...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethereal_Dragon

Fully Optimized
So, I went to my first ever concert last night at the "First Midwest Bank Amphitheatre" in Tinley Park, IL. Taylor Swift opened, and Rascal Flatts were the main show. We sat back in the lawn section, and got there late cause parking was a joke and a half. Show was sold put, but it TOTALLY ROCKED!!! Sure beers were $8 and margaritas were $16, but I guess that's to be expected. Went on a double date with my amazing girlfriend, her brother and his girl. Taylor Swift was pretty good, but Rascal Flatts, MAN..... They rocked the whole place. LOTS of great songs, some new ones. Can't wait till they come back to Chicago.

Sounds like a good time. I've been to see Jars of Clay/Third Day and Casting Crowns locally. I never seem to have the money for the tickets when someone I want to see comes through. The past couple of years have had some great acts at Riverbend in Chattanooga (google it), but I won't fight the crowds for it.

I was upset with myself for forgetting my nice digi-cam, and this iPhone for not being to record video. Fighting the huge crowds last night was soooo worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom