Firework Mishap

Status
Not open for further replies.
you know those big fireworks that you lower into a tube and light a big fuse... I light it with a lighter and when the fuse light it shot a torrent of embers all over my thumb... it wasn't to bad, although painfull enough to make me drop the lighter and smuther my thumb in the damp grass.., lol
firework.jpg

heres some of the fireworx we picked up from my driveway. That can was completely empty then we filled it and some went floating away. the rest are on the other side of the house where the stage was.
Fireworks.jpg

Fireworks2.jpg

you know those big fireworks that you lower into a tube and light a big fuse...
Artillery shells, which some guy was just posting about.

My friend made his own using a thick ass cardboard tube (literally the thing was hard as a rock so there was no danger of it exploading).....he filled a tennis ball with black powder and wrapped it in electrical tape...he used the little cardboard piece in the center of the tape as the little stand to blast off the ball....he just put that on the bottom of the ball...filled that with black powder also and the fuse went through the little bottom piece with the blackpowder and into the ball like a normal artillery shell..

It actually worked too, of course all it did was make a loud ass bang but it was cool he made it

Also if you can get ahold of the sparklers with the metal sticks you can make a nice loud bomb.

Just group like 8 boxes worth together and use a couple rolls of electrical tape all around it from top to the bottom of the part of the stick that burns...make sure you pull one or 2 out from the middle to act as a fuse....once it's all taped up nice and tight, light it and run like the ****ins...

My friends up in washington blew the crap out of a public toilet, soda machine, computer and things like that using that method...damn delinquents.

I remember when we had a fire going, and there were some old fireworks lying around, that hadn't gone off, from a few years ago. We threw them on the fire, and they all exploded. There were no pretty colours or anything, just a series of loud bangs and lots of screaming and people running around like crazy. It was friggin' funny though!

Into the firework discussion, did you people know that at big fire work shows, each one they light off costs 2-400 dollars? multiply that by 100+ and you've got one hell of a debt. But they are usually sponsored by big companies, a show near me, lasted a whole hour, thats damn long for a firework show, but it was beautiful. I love those little tanks that blow up, those are fun. hehe.

The camp ground down by the kentucky river on my road has a show every year, they buy nearly $3 million worth in shells and shit..... One of the biggest shows around.

psht it's just sparklers lol....why would they get mad at that.....call em little girls for getting mad at using sparklers for a better purpose than writing your name in the air

Another freind on mine works down at the docks.
He hates having to inspect contrainers full of fireworks.
He know that it's one spark, and you're history.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom